Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a collection of sp101 limited editions. I've seen some neat one searching but I keep reading there's been many but only seem to Beatle to find pics on most recent ones,a gold triggered one and a target grey that I really like. i would like to see a blended black snub with laser grips and Novak sight. I'll post mine dao ( not sure if it's a limited ) when I get done with it this week when mail comes with grips and meprolight sights. But is there a place with all the limited editions in one area I can search through. Or can we just do a new thread with pics.
Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like that one also. I just like the looks of the sp101. I was between a 640 I think that's the dao 357. maybe should add custom builds pics also. I like Gemini but could never afford to spend the money at this time. Then I guess there a grant cunning ham who I think I would like to add his overtravel stop as I've always have been better with follow up shots. Not shire who else there is but maybe can get some idea for my budget build.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love the SP101. I may send mine to Gemini for a total job save for the bobbed hammer and porting. MAY get the top of the barrel ported but don't want the V8 ports. I also don't want the dull finish. Mine is semi polished right now, only to be MORE polished after I get it back form Gemini I figured out that I love the gun so much, I can spend as much as it cost me new to get it all tricked out. Shoot, that 450 is a BARGAIN compared to getting ANYTHING custom done on a 1911. To get all that done on a 1911 would cost 1200+ and take a year. Which is why I do my own 1911s!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts