Ruger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here ya go sheepdog just for you :D

Spam is a local favorite in Hawaii. You can order it with everything from eggs to pizza. Of course, now there's a Lite version, which is much healthier - 50% less fat - so, "Eat up"!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Over on the Big Island, they have Spam labled for Hawaii and I will pick some up.. they also have Turkey Spam and I believe Chicken to, but I warned ya it was a Spam Warning :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Was raised on fried spam sammiches, fried spam and eggs for breakfast, and cold spam straight outta the can-- good for what ails you and a Terrific Artery Clogger too!!:D;)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Many's the time I'da traded my CRats for Spam----even my ham'n'.............!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sheep--
not if you was in WWII-- or Korea. Dad was a Korean vet and he said they ate spam so much he can't hardly GAG it down!! My Uncle said the same thing about WWII.
I like it though!!:D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ever had C-rats? At least you know Spam was made by humans for humans...I think you're part of the MRE generation and they were a HUGE improvement over C-rats....

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I once visited a Spam rancher. Had them little critters running all over the place. He told me they made good pets but then it would ruin the spam ranching business so they don't let visitors buy one to take home. They got them genetically engineered now so they is all white meat. Science is amazing.
Use to eat Spam on camping and fishing trips. Love fried Spam & Eggs. Good stuff. If it weren't for Spam, Hawaii would have starved to death in WWII.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
:DThat's a good one Jimbo. Everyone let's put SPAM on the shopping
list this week. We will relive the good old days!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
spam the main stay of the Army when I was in, always had enough grease left over for yur rifle. What a deal slide in and slide out and greased your rifle. I haven't had spam in a while, but I can remember those days. Spam over c'rats no brained spam hands down

1 - 14 of 14 Posts