Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I got to the range today and in my haste I forgot my .357 loads. Oh well I had three other loads with me. I had two .38s and one .38+P. The M-36s S&W done a fine job but the star of the show was my Ruger Speed-Six. That is on of the finest revolvers I have ever shot and I have shot a lot of them in all my years. If I can get a couple of more as good as this one I'd sell the rest. Well all but my Python:D

:D
:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
I always athought that the 2 3/4 BBL Speed Six was the perfect size carry weapon. Yours is a beauty! My very first revolver...back in the seventies...was a Speed Six (I think it was marked Police Six then). Of course, it was blued...and pretty too...but your SS looks brand new. Awesome. If it were me, I'd order a Tyler grip with those stock wood grips...then it would be perfect!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Great looking gun Baldy. Glad it did so well for you.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Fox News Alert!!! sheepdog rushed to vet-choking to death on his own drool!!!! Took 3 siphon tubes to save him...heard muttering "gottagetmeone"....

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Beautiful wheelgun there.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Baldy,... Sure is a Nice looking Gun...<:))

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by dawgfvr

I always athought that the 2 3/4 BBL Speed Six was the perfect size carry weapon. Yours is a beauty! My very first revolver...back in the seventies...was a Speed Six (I think it was marked Police Six then). Of course, it was blued...and pretty too...but your SS looks brand new. Awesome. If it were me, I'd order a Tyler grip with those stock wood grips...then it would be perfect!
I took your advise and ordered a set of Tyler-Ts yesterday. I also received my spurless hammer and I am looking for a good belt holster to put it in. Anybody know of a good holster maker that can make a quality holster for a Speed-Six [?]
Thanks for looking and the good suggestions helped a bunch. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts