Ruger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Lula speedloader for AK mags, but it doesn't work on the Mini-30 mags. I've scoured the net, but find no info of anyone making a speedloader for the mini-30... does anybody know of one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have come to find everything for a mini 30 is far and few, I haven't found any speedloaders either, but at least the mags are pretty easy to load. If you are looking for any other parts I have found a few places to other things for a mini 30 if you are looking for anything else.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
I bought a Lula speedloader for AK mags, but it doesn't work on the Mini-30 mags. I've scoured the net, but find no info of anyone making a speedloader for the mini-30... does anybody know of one?
The Butler Creek mini 14 strip LULA Amazon.com: mini 14 loader works for the mini 30, but the 30 cal cartridge heads are slightly larger or thicker and slide with some resistance. It still works, but doesn't strip easily. Fixed with a small file or sandpaper and a couple of minutes. It will load single cartridges as well.
But it's so easy to load the mini's magazine by hand, I usually don't bother with the loader unless I have stripper clips.

Regards,

Norm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts