Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in dim memory-72 or so, I got a then new Speer #8 Manual-I remember a special load for the .35 Rem in there in a little inset story that took a 125-grain bullet and made it zip like a flash...they touted it as not for hunting edible game because of damage to the meat...2400 burned the pages and sent them to me but it's not in there...it could have been an article I taped into the manual but I think I remember it printed on a right-hand page...could they have made changes in the same Manual # between printings???? There might have been a hungry lawyer 'round back then, too, and made them drop it. Will any of you who has one look please??? Thanks to all...

·
Registered
346 Posts
sheepdog,

What you are looking for is in Speer #9. I have it scanned in. If you'll send me your direct email addy I'll send it to you. I'm not up on how to do it through the forum system.

Joe

·
Registered
704 Posts
Man it's been a long time, but I loaded Hornady 125 jhp's to Contender pressures years ago for curiousity reasons. Those little buggers grenade on water-filled plastic milk jugs. Cycled fairly well in my Remmy-pump-141...... :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dad got a 141 and 121 for graduation...good rifles-wish I still had them...almost gave $350 for a 141 last year but the stock was cracked...fine old pumps...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.