Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two deer hunters were standing on ridge near a highway in rual Montana on opening dayu of deer season. They both saw a trophy-class buck, meandering toward them. A one hunter raised his rifle to shoot, a funeral procession came by slowly.
The hunter lower his gun, took his hat off and stood with his head bowed until the procession had past. Of course by then the deer was long gone.
The other hunter exclaimed " WOW " That was the most sportsman like act I've ever seen. You allowed that trophy buck escape while showing compassion and kindness toward someone's dearly departed. You are a great humanitarian and a shining example to the sportsman throughout the world!
The first hunter says well we were married 42 years.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Good one!
I told my kids when i kicked off i wanted to be cremated and have my ashes mixed in with birdshot and loaded into shotshells. Figured i would still be huntin with them for years to come.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just like a wife to interrupt and somehow mess with your hunting, even in death. They never stop with the honey-dos, do they? Probably had to send flowers, too...And don't you dare forget the anniversary of her passing...

Peace and God bless, Wolfsong.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well,
Well I am glad that ya'll enjoyed the joke.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts