Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want everyone to know the outstanding service I have received from the Sportsman's Guide, and more than once. I ordered a flip up rear sight for my AR, and when I got it the screw that attaches it to the flattop rail was bent and it would not attach. I called them up and they said no problem and today I got another rear sight! All I wanted was the screw. Don't know if they messed that one up, or what. I emailed them to see what they wanted me to do with the other sight. On another occasion I bought some old surplus 8mm ammo for an old Mauser I had and about half of them would not go off. I told them about it and they refunded every penny of my money and let me keep the ammo. Like I said, outstanding service!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
yes they are good I do a good bit of business with them just for that reason as well as their prices.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got an email from them saying to keep the rear sight! These things are not cheap! They have a customer for life, I can tell you that.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Now that is one awsome company.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I buy a lot of stuff from Sportsman's Guide but they are terrible about selling you out of stock items. I tried to order some gloves and a rucksack on there and I had to wait 2 months for the rucksack and 3 months for the gloves. There was no notification about them being out of stock until they had already processed the order and charged my card. I still buy from them but not if it's anything I need anytime soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts