Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't look closely 'cause I'm not a .40 fan but it was used at a local (Tx) pwn shop for $299.00-someone's gonna get a good deal...

·
Registered
842 Posts
Although one of my best friends loves the .40, I'm not a fan either. As a reloader, I'm leery of the little bugger. Although others here will disagree, in my opinion it's just too easy to make a mistep with it and I've never been fully convinced it's really that much better than the 9MM. With you bringing this up sheepdog, and me spouting off about some of 'ems favorite caliber, we both gonna get hollered at.:D
Baker

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can take it, Bud, I'm used to it...I'm just a .45 kinda guy and that ain't gonna change....

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I'm not much on the .40. I' might get one someday, but it's not on the short list. I'll keep to my trusty 45's & 9mm's. ;)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I have gosh several 45's and 2 9MM. No need for a 40 here at all. I did hear something about a 400 core bond. Its suppose to be a 45 acp necked down to a 40. I understand that the Taurus 1911 that I have on lay away will take the barrel drop in style no fitting. Anyone know anything about the 400 core bond?
I have no need for the 400 core bond either, still a 45 guy , I do carry my Browning Hi-Power as it would be in bad taste to make the csi folks sign for my brass from my 45 lol.
BTW we don't holler or yell at each other here on this forum there is no need we can disagree with each other in a civil manner. If its hollering ya want or need there is the other forum they are much better at it. We will have none of that here, thank you.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
lol sheepdog, ya knew what I meant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts