Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~Taurus 50 BMG~

The Military Watch Dog BLOG'S have been Buzzing for a Year now about a Combat Soldier Super Penetrator Weapon... Up till now its been just Buzz... But, now the full story has surfaced from a known source on the Military watch dog Blog that only goes by the code name: MPnova... He has backed up this Black Project, by supplying a Picture of this Secret Project at a Lab, that Taurus established at the Black Groom Lake facility... The code name of this Personal Super Penetrator Weapon is: Taurus 50 BMG...
MPnova, gave some background on this Project, saying that the Special Forces has been complaining for the last year and a half to the Brass, that they needed a Super Hand Held Penetrating Weapon for house to house combat, that their experiencing in Iraq... The Brass looked at all the Weapons Manufactures that could produce in volume, and have something off the shelf in design that could be modified, and Fielded in a short test cycle time... The Brass found what they were looking for from a company in Brazil... It was the Taurus Company...!!! They told Taurus, that because of their steady stream of new, and creative Guns they keep bring to market, that they thought that Taurus Engineers would have the best chance executing design, and production in the shortest amount time...They asked them if they could redesign "THE JUDGE" to handle the 50 BMG... But, that created a problem... Being that the Company resided out side of the United States, The Brass said that all development, and testing be carried out in the U.S.A. , and that it would be a Black Project... They told Taurus, that they would be setting there Lab up at Groom Lake Navada...!!!
Now on the Military Watch Dog BLOG'S, since MPnova surfaced the picture, and background on this Black Project, this new Weapon has been being referred to as "THE EXECUTIONER"...!!!
The "Taurus 50 BMG" is being Field tested by Special Forces in Iraq N O W...

Note: other details, is that the "Taurus 50 BMG" has a 3 Round Wheel ~ Full length Top porting of the barrel (7 ports) ~ Ports caused 8% loss of efficiency, to reduce Jacking and Recoil...

See The Full "Range Test" Of The 50 BMG On Seven Targets~This is a RealPlayer Clip
http://tinyurl.com/29l482

<center>
</center>

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
<center>
</center>

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Adios to the front sight!!!!!!! I ain't man enough to rassle that wildcat!!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
you got to be kidding..................

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
No, really, I'm a wimp when it comes to anything above .45...no way...

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
sheepdog i'm a wimp when it comes to that rig!!!!

I'm talking about the 50 bmg revolver--they got to be kidding!!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Well you could duct tape my wrist to a telephone pole, may not hit with the revolver but could clear the area with the pole swing, dont know who would want to be back up man though.:D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Tweek

You didn't notice the >>>>>
?
Now i notice it!:D

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
MPanova is quite good with those photoshop pics. :D He made up one recently where he mated a Beretta PX4 Storm slide to a Taurus 24/7 PRO frame. If I can find it I'll post it here sometime. :D

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
HEHE - sure is fun to see who is gullable- maybe we can get EddieF to put out a shooting game and pass around an example of "The Executioner" for members to sign up to try out.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keith,... That 30.06 Lone Eagle looks like it's got a nice Bite to it....<:))
Hey,... how you like My New Siggy...<:))

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It moves me-outa your way!!! Hate to see that cold-eyed stare through a riflescope!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts