Ruger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I posted a couple months ago about the heavy trigger pull on my SR22. Refresh - I am wheelchair bound and have partial paralysis in my hands.

I came across EZ-Pull Trigger Assist on Gunblaster.com. Does anyone have any experience with the EZ-Pull? It says on the site it's only for rifles and shotguns. Is there any reason this would not work on my SR-22? This would immediately solve my problem. I need a very light trigger pull and it is supposed to reduce the pull by at least 50%, which would put me around 2.5lbs. Yes I know this is extremely light, but considering my circumstances, it sounds like it will do the trick. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I've seen a guy that had one on his benchrest rifle. I want to say he had it on a pistol also.

Now this guy likes his toys and had all sorts of gizmos and gadgets on his guns, I have no idea if it helps or not.

At $40 it's worth a shot (pun not intended) and if you don't like it I'm guessing you could sell it for $25 or more to a gadget guy.

·
Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
Hi Larry,

Have you tried the trigger on the SR22 yet? I suffer from paralysis too and have about 25% loss in both hands, but I can handle the SR22 just fine.

I had a incomplete injury at C6 28 years ago and got most upper function back but use a power wheelchair for mobility.

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.
Larry

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Star G., I've put over 2,000 rounds through my SR22 between my daughter and I, and thought that by now the trigger would have loosened up a bit. I dry fire the thing constantly hoping it will help, but to no avail. I went ahead and contacted the guy at EZ pull and he couldn't guarantee it would work on my gun. I bought it anyways. If it doesn't work, I'll use it on another gun.

My function is weird, I have the strength, but not the maneuverability in my hands if you will......I can shoot it fine with both hands (2 fingers), but would like to be able to use one hand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.