Ruger Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,620 Posts
Well I just today got it back. Same serial number. Looks perfect. Says they replaced... right insert, slide, barrel, slide stop and slide stop spring. There was no indication of what they think went wrong. It says they fired 30 rounds of CCI Blazer without malfunction. Other than they were very slow to do this repair I am very happy and would gladly buy another Ruger.
Glad you have it back and good luck with your SR22. Keep us updated after testing at range. When things get back on track after testing give us a range report. Enjoy!

·
Registered
60 Posts
You might try the CCI AR Tactical. It is made on the premium target line but sells for not too much more than bulk ammo. Today Midway has it on sale with free shipping.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Just seeing this thread. I had the exact same thing happen a few years ago with a Sig Mosquito. I got a dent in my forehead from brass and I’m sure I’d have lost both eyes if I was not wearing eye protection. My face was peppered with what felt like lots of brass and powder. Since the gun was new, Sig replaced with a new gun. Below is what was left of the case.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts