Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am a new ruger sr22 owner and new to the forums I just wanted to say this is now my ALL time favorite firearm. Ive put nearly 700 rounds through it with no issues at all!!!!!

if your thinking about getting one, Do yourself a favor and buy it!!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I believe it will be my next purchase, good to hear you are satisfied

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
SR22 is fun to shoot, for sure. Not an issue at all so far with mine after more than 600 rounds. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Congrats! Great little pistol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've spent the last few days trying to find one. Found one today that was priced at MSRP at $399 and I walked away. Would have been 454 out the door. My regular LGS had one for 350 last week but by the time I got my $ together it was gone. The search continues but I'm glad to read good reviews!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've spent the last few days trying to find one. Found one today that was priced at MSRP at $399 and I walked away. Would have been 454 out the door. My regular LGS had one for 350 last week but by the time I got my $ together it was gone. The search continues but I'm glad to read good reviews!
Try Kentucky Gun Company online. They are out of stock currently but when they have them they list for $289.99. Bought mine form them. Love the SR22.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
The day that I decided to purchase one, I saw the SR22 advertised at Gander Mtn for $369 plus a $40 mail-in rebate. On my way to Gander Mtn I stopped by the LGS to see if they would price match and they already had three sitting in the case at $329. So I walked out with one and saved the price of a postage stamp.

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
We have two of them. My daughter has really taken to them and keeps wanting to do more videos with it. Great gun, cheap to shoot and eats almost any ammo we feed it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I am looking to get one, I hear they are a fun little gun to shoot. I need something that is both fun and cheap to shoot.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Just got mine. Great deal 299. Super happy. Now the bad news. Cannot go to the range until Saturday. All dressed up and no place to go. Bummer. I know I will feel better come Saturday. One question. After 700 hundred rounds in one day. How does your finger and thumb feel????? If you are looking for a laser. Crisom Trace has them on sale for 120 and free shipping. AND this one will fit the SR9c and SR40c. Okay, they also fit the 9 and 40 .....full size also . Not a sales person. Just the facts. I receive no commission. Only reporting the facts. Can be seen on the Ruger web site for a higher price plus shipping. I am always looking for good deals.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome from "The Mountain State"

I enjoy shooting my SR22 - fun little gun.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Found mine in LGS four days after Ruger first announced it, got it for $309.00 + tax and after about 2000 rounds it has performed flawlessly. They are a great little pistol. everyone should have at least one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This thread is making me feel good since my SR22P shipped from dealer today.
So I haven't even handled one yet, until the friendly truck arrives....
I was told I got the last one they had.
(so of course I went out tonight and bought a LCR22 and LCR38, last ones in LGS)

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I'm just waiting to get mine, can't wait.
Welcome to the forum from upstate NY.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just got mine. Great deal 299. Super happy. Now the bad news. Cannot go to the range until Saturday. All dressed up and no place to go. Bummer. I know I will feel better come Saturday. One question. After 700 hundred rounds in one day. How does your finger and thumb feel????? If you are looking for a laser. Crisom Trace has them on sale for 120 and free shipping. AND this one will fit the SR9c and SR40c. Okay, they also fit the 9 and 40 .....full size also . Not a sales person. Just the facts. I receive no commission. Only reporting the facts. Can be seen on the Ruger web site for a higher price plus shipping. I am always looking for good deals.
My finger feels great! the mags have two little tabs on them that help you load easier!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I agree, My SR22-CT has been great, I have put 2438 rds downrange with no problems..

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
My coupon came today so I'm going to pick it (mySR22P) up today. Yee-Hah!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts