Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. this is my first post here at Ruger forums. I've been reading and enjoying this place.

I just bought the SR22 rifle and want to add the top rail to it. I see Ruger makes one and so does Iron Eagle Tactical. Is the one from Iron Eagle that much better than the one Ruger offers to justify the price difference?

I tried searching and found pictures but haven't actually read what the difference is between the two.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Hello everyone. this is my first post here at Ruger forums. I've been reading and enjoying this place.

I just bought the SR22 rifle and want to add the top rail to it. I see Ruger makes one and so does Iron Eagle Tactical. Is the one from Iron Eagle that much better than the one Ruger offers to justify the price difference?

I tried searching and found pictures but haven't actually read what the difference is between the two.
Welcome from MO. Sorry, I can't help you with that one.Hopefully, someone will answer.
You may want to post on the "new user" forum so everyone can meet you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the Iron Eagle full length top rail, and it fits well and looks good. But all in all the SR is a heavy beast. I'm looking to replace the float tube, rails and barrel to reduce weight. Has anybody gone this route with the SR22 yet?

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Welcome from Texas! I was looking around for an SR22 rifle just before the craziness started. Haven't been able to find one anywhere. Congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts