Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out back shooting my SR22p late this afternoon and when making some minor sight adjustments I noticed that the windage adjustment screw has very little to no detent or click feel to it. I have adjusted this before and didn't notice it then. I took the screw and blade out and everything looks ok.

The elevation has a nice positive detent click.

Anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
549 Posts
No, Haven't had to do any adjustments on mine so far, seems to right on, had to adjust the laser, but now it is dead on at 7 yds.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
I was out back shooting my SR22p late this afternoon and when making some minor sight adjustments I noticed that the windage adjustment screw has very little to no detent or click feel to it. I have adjusted this before and didn't notice it then. I took the screw and blade out and everything looks ok.

The elevation has a nice positive detent click.

Anyone else noticed this?
I did not notice on mine. after about 150 rounds it was consistently low for 2 shooters & I raised it 1/4 turn. It's spot on now. If it works, shoot it.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Hi the elavation screw has a little ball the rides in the noches of the screw. While the windage screw it has little noches cut in it that ride against the sight blade. Yes you don't feel it as much. I have 2 and they're both the same. The MK's adjustable sights are the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts