Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happened across this company while looking for SR22P info...thought some others may be interested....

They make threaded barrels for the SR22P.

The company is called Twin Tech Tactical I have not purchased any products from them, but they look promising.....

They also make a replacement take-down lever for those concerned with the Take-down issues some have experienced...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
looks like a winner to me. Ruger could save themselfs alot of money if they used these one the gun themselves when they biuld them. they'd save a ton just in shipping costs with guns going back and forth from the factory. They would pay for them selves.

·
Registered
159 Posts
After mine broke I sold it the same day it came back from Ruger. With the 'improved one' available from Twin Tech Tactical, I may take a second look at the SR22.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just contacted them and they have an order coming in at the end of October. I want to be the first on the list for one when they come in.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Contacted Ruger last month about a factory threaded barrel for the SR22. They said call back in about 2 months as they have something already in the works before the end of this year. Hope it's true.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts