Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

What do you recommend if I want to replace my front and rear sight with TriGlo sight (Luminous Red and Green for front and rear sight) I just wondering if it is possible and which one is compatible for SR40.

Hope you can share some info guys, thanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Been looking at the HiViz line lately myself but haven't "pulled the trigger" yet...interested to see what responses come up.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I use my SR9 in competition with USPSA, so I have contemplated the sights issue with this gun for a while.

I shot my first couple of matches with the stock 3-dot sights, and I wanted something more.

I then blacked out the rear dots, and that helped, but I am still yearning for more visibility of the front sight.

I recently ordered a HiViz green fiber optic front sight to install, but haven't received it yet. When I get it and install it, I will update my findings. I am hoping that the stock rear sight will be adequate, otherwise I will have to start trying to figure out a way to get a target rear sight on the gun, of which nobody of my knowledge makes. Stay tuned!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts