Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the SR45 yesterday. Hoping it comes in soon...
Anyone familiar with this model? How has it performed for you?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ummmm....It was just released this week. Very unlikely you'll find anyone with much experience with it.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
You are going to be one of the first folks here to have one. Be sure to tell us about it when you get it and more importantly after you take it to the range.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
You are going to be one of the first folks here to have one. Be sure to tell us about it when you get it and more importantly after you take it to the range.
What he said ^^^

I'm real interested in getting one

·
Registered
80 Posts
Definitely report back on it. I'm interested in picking one up myself after they've had a chance to knock the bugs loose.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do.
Don't have a definite delivery date as of yet, but I'm hoping sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
9 Posts
was at cabelas owatanna Minnesota today and got one now first of all im not a pistol shooter by any means I took it out to shoot it at 15 yards first shot was 2 inches to right of the bullseye off hand two hand hold then I was a little all over the target but like I said it wasn't the gun I know it was me took it out a second time and shot from a rest at 10yards did a lot better I would guess I got a 4 inch group with 1 shot dead center in the target while I know this isn't as good as a lot of you guys who shoot pistols a lot it isn't too bad for me got to start some place also have a gsg 1911 22 did quite well with it should practice with that a little more while I do a lot of rifle shooting I did find the ruger sr45 is a lot of fun to shoot is a great looking gun have had a lot of rugers and have never been disappointed with any of their firearms.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
was at cabelas owatanna Minnesota today and got one now first of all im not a pistol shooter by any means I took it out to shoot it at 15 yards first shot was 2 inches to right of the bullseye off hand two hand hold then I was a little all over the target but like I said it wasn't the gun I know it was me took it out a second time and shot from a rest at 10yards did a lot better I would guess I got a 4 inch group with 1 shot dead center in the target while I know this isn't as good as a lot of you guys who shoot pistols a lot it isn't too bad for me got to start some place also have a gsg 1911 22 did quite well with it should practice with that a little more while I do a lot of rifle shooting I did find the ruger sr45 is a lot of fun to shoot is a great looking gun have had a lot of rugers and have never been disappointed with any of their firearms.
We require punctuation in this forum. Try harder next time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Did not read that in the rules before. But you are right it makes it hard to read, I am probably the worst at punctuation, but I try....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts