Ruger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to add another AR-15 to the collection (while I still can), and have decided that Ruger is going to be the one that I get... But can't decide between the Full length barrel model with the removable flash hider, or the Carbine model with the fluted barrel, and integrated flash hider. Are their any advantages to the carbine model other than little shorter, and a tad lighter?

·
Registered
84 Posts
You said it. Yourself Phat, fluted barrel!

That's the one I would get.

I haven't been on FSC or XD Talk in forever and a day....how are things?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a whole lot. Just been busy working. I've been around on FSC, just been spending alot of time in the outdoor section in the gun threads. As for XD Talk haven't been on that forum in months. I still own 3 XD pistols. I seem to shoot them pretty well, and haven't had a problem with them.

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
Just ordered the SR556FB from my local dealer. Should see it Friday! can't wait!
Congratulations, I think you'll like it. The only thing I don't like about mine is the trigger, and it's about to be replaced.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congrats! You'll love the gun. The only thing you won't like is feeding it, it likes to be fed often and there just never seems to be enough food or time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts