Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does ANYONE have this value 2-pack in stock?

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Tombstone Tactical is showing 6 in stock at the moment.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perfect! I'll check 'em out. Thanks!

I can't believe it! I Googled "Ruger 90449" and everything came up "Not in Stock". Geez. This is embarrassing...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Picked up a 2-pack of 17-round Ruger mags from Tombstone Tactical for $41.48!

Thanks for the tip, cmospyder! ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I spent an hour last night searching for the same thing.... This was 12 hours before I signed in to this forum.

After at least two dozen "out of stock" finds before I found them at grab a gun for 43.03 for the 2-pack. My lgs gets that much for one, so I was happy.

They also had lc9 magazines in stock at 29.61 each so I grabbed a few of those since I was having a hard time finding them also.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I spent an hour last night searching for the same thing.... This was 12 hours before I signed in to this forum.

After at least two dozen "out of stock" finds before I found them at grab a gun for 43.03 for the 2-pack. My lgs gets that much for one, so I was happy.

They also had lc9 magazines in stock at 29.61 each so I grabbed a few of those since I was having a hard time finding them also.
They sure are hard to find, best deal by far. Tombstone's all out now. I went to every website there is about lol.....nothing. Ruger want 67 dollars with shipping for the pack . Consider yourselfs lucky you got one lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tombstone says they have them in stock again now.
going to order this evening once i get home
sure cant beat that deal
No you can't. And it's fresh stock, too, in a plastic bubbLE pack!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts