Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to get everyones thoughts on a SR9 compact. Do you think ruger will or will not make one. A 3.5 inch barrle 13 round SR9 would rule. OK so they have the LCP coming out. Thats great! But some of us want a comct 9mm,40,and45. We all know there is a plain up for a SR40 and 45. I will be the first one to take a slap across the face if they dont make it in .40 and .45. Even better SR compact with no mag saftey.

I LOVE MY 9MM!! MY FAVORITE ROUND. EASY TO CARRY LOTS OF SHELLS IF HADE TO. PLENTY OF TAKE DOWN POWER. AND CHEAP TO SHOT. WHAT ELSE COULD U ASK FOR. ABSOLUTLEY NO OFFENSE TO .40 and .45. OWNERS.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
That would be interesting. I love Ruger wheelguns, but, I've never owned a Ruger semi-auto centerfire. I really wish Ruger would get real serious about ccw. The LCP is a good start, but I would like to see them make something along the lines of a Kahr...which, I may very well purchase today.....

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
I wish they would make a SR40C (C=Compact)... I do have a Ruger LCP on the way that I will carry when nothing else is suitable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.