Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this gun!

Okay, I bought a box of 20 high quality rounds (sorry, forgot what brand) and have a magazine loaded with them for home protection. But I put the extra three (magazine holds 17) in an empty mag and really tried to be accurate. Breathed on each shot at seven yards and got this. That one in the center was the last of the three. It was really fun to be staring at that little dot, squeeze the trigger and watch it hit that dot! Doesn't happen often, but it's cool when it does.

Nice! Then I shot about a hundred rounds at this target, same distance. Fast, slow, two at a time, a whole mag at once, just a little bit of everything. After a while it was like that carnival game where you try to shoot the red star out of the paper! Anyway, did I mention that I love this gun?!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks like my targets when i get done shooting them with my p97 i have to keep taping over the center of mine after a few mags so i can see that i am indeed hitting center mass and not missing the target . :) nice Shooting !

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
would be one less BG in my book , any of the three shots hahhaha man you guys are really makin me wantto buy a sr9

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice shooting... keep it up. practice, practice, practice is only an excuse to have some fun.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts