Ruger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received, as a gift new sr9c laser engraved (friends of nra) on one side and NRA on the other side. The slide is highly polished and looks great. I own an sr40c and sr9 and love both of them. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this edition sr9c...like value and how many were produced. Thanks, Tim

[email protected]

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
Have you got a pic?

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
I'm not seeing anything about it via Google, which is weird. In fact, your original post comes up as the first hit. I did see a catalog of guns on the Friends of NRA Website and the SR9c is in there with a detailed description of the gun. I'd like to have one of those catalogs!

Here's a link:
2012 Standard Merchandise Package

Welcome to the forum! I love Kentucky. Dated a girl from Lexington for a while. Home of pretty horses and fast women. Or something like that. :)

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Love my SR40c -- wish it had the "Friends of NRA" engraving!

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Love my SR40c -- wish it had the "Friends of NRA" engraving!
I like the duo-tone SR-series, but I saw one of the solid black ones in a shop the other day and I thought, "Dang that's a nice-looking gun!"

Love yours with the CT laser up front. Great choice! Looks good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.