Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently went to the range with my 9C and my Sr 22. The trigger on my 9C just keeps getting better and better. After fine tuning my sites and roughly 500+ rounds, this gun makes me look talented. The trigger pull is noticeably lighter and feels really nice to me.

Does the trigger just keep getting better or will it plateau?

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
You know, I'm getting really frustrated with all these great reports about the SR9c. Why? Because I don't have one yet!

Seriously, you've got a great gun there. Glad to hear it is working so well for you. Ruger really has a winner there.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not a fanboy, but I liked it out of the box. Now that it is broke in, the trigger is actually lighteer than i imagined. Best gun value out there.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It keeps getting better. I have around 1100 rounds through my 9c and each time I shoot, it seems to feel better and better. I think a lot of that has to do with my obsessive cleaning. After each range trip, I clean and lube it to keep it in top shape. So all the benefits of breaking in while keeping it cleaner than the day I bought it.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have an SR40C, not a 9, but I'm as pleased with its trigger as everyone here seems to be with their SR9C... For those of you that enjoy YouTube - Hickock45 posted a video where he really likes the SR9C trigger. :D

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Will it plateau? Probably, but I've found the same thing with both my SR9c and my SR40c. If they could only put that trigger in the LC9. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The actual rounds are an estimation. I would guess that I am between 550 and 700 rounds and it seems as though there has been the most trigger change in the last 100-150 rounds. If the trigger did not improve any more, I'd still be happy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts