Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd do a drive by post and share this picture of a few of my compacts. The SK is more accurate at 20+ yards but the SR9c is great range fun and I love the trigger more than my Glock. My wife carries an SR9c like this one (black on black) and she likes it a lot more than the M&P9c, the Shield and the G26.

The PF9 is my beater that I carry when I'm at the gym or I'm limited by my dress. I had the slide and internals Nickel Boron coated. No malfunctions with it yet and it's good for me up till 7 yards. (I don't even try after that.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I have The SR9C and the full size SR9. Ruger's SR9C is one of the Finest compact pistols made and continues to perform flawlessly. My Same Sentiments with the full size SR9 and the topic is concerned with COMPACT Pistols. I sampled the S&W m&P9c, glock G-26...NO Comparison Ruger, You're SR9C Is Very Definitely A HOMERUN. So Glad I chose the SR9C; It's A Total ;)WINNER!.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I wanted a little more punch and went with the SR40 and SR40c and have not looked back. I would not trade either for any gun made today!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts