Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd posted a few weeks ago about the RST4 I bought myself for Christmas. And, was waiting for a 6" I'd won on GB. The USPS Pony Express got the RST6 to my local FFL yesterday. I'd confidently bid on it because after looking at the pics I felt the seller had conservatively rated it in "good" condition. Turns out I was right. I don't think it's ever been field stripped, until last night. It was dirty inside, that's all.

I briefly shot the RST4 during a quick lunch break a week or so ago and it was flawless. Shot a tad left but that might have been me. I'll try a sandbag next time when I go out with both. It sure is different than shooting my VQ tuned Mark IV's but I love them! '78 was the year I graduated high school.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'd posted a few weeks ago about the RST4 I bought myself for Christmas. And, was waiting for a 6" I'd won on GB. The USPS Pony Express got the RST6 to my local FFL yesterday. I'd confidently bid on it because after looking at the pics I felt the seller had conservatively rated it in "good" condition. Turns out I was right. I don't think it's ever been field stripped, until last night. It was dirty inside, that's all.

I briefly shot the RST4 during a quick lunch break a week or so ago and it was flawless. Shot a tad left but that might have been me. I'll try a sandbag next time when I go out with both. It sure is different than shooting my VQ tuned Mark IV's but I love them! '78 was the year I graduated high school.
Eric,

Nice looking Couple...great to get them from the same year...Congrats!!! (y)

Ted

·
One Star
10,210 Posts
Sweet pair you have now congrats.(y)(y):cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts