Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait for tomorrow's game. I'm hoping for a win of course but also want Arizona to beat San Francisco. We would win the division.:)

·
Super Moderator
21,405 Posts
Actually they may be better off if they both win. Then they draw the skins instead of the vikings.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Actually they may be better off if they both win. Then they draw the skins instead of the vikings.
Hey! don't get ahead of yourself there. The Skins have to beat the Cowboys first.........I would thing they would want to draw the Vikings instead of the Skins....The Skins are playing really well.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm also thinking home field advantage and don't they get a bye week if they win the division?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I just want to see the Skins play anybody in the play offs. And since they moved the Dallas game to Sunday Night I get to see it at home. And I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Arizona to beat SF. I think the 49ers could sit out the first half and only be down by 3.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just want to see the Skins play anybody in the play offs. And since they moved the Dallas game to Sunday Night I get to see it at home. And I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Arizona to beat SF. I think the 49ers could sit out the first half and only be down by 3.
I would hate to see the Hawks lose the division by half a game.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Sorry 303 but I'm pulling for the Rams. Stl will have a chance if they show up with some offense.

·
Super Moderator
21,405 Posts
I can't believe the Texans lost. The Pats are up 7-0 against Miami. Go Pats.

·
Super Moderator
21,405 Posts
Pats are up 21-0 at the half.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Looks like the Niners will win this one today....

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Poor downtrodden Chiefs. 2 & 14 season. On a positive note they will get the #1 draft pick.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Niners get the #2 seed but Seattle is playing hot right now.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Congrats on those Seahawks 303. Looks like it was a good game. We had the Packers, Vikings on here great game. I get to stay up past bed time to watch the Skins beat Dallas.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats on those Seahawks 303. Looks like it was a good game. We had the Packers, Vikings on here great game. I get to stay up past bed time to watch the Skins beat Dallas.
It will end about 8:15 here. We will play the winner so its of interest. We beat Dallas earlier this year so I'm hoping we play them again.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts