Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:If BHO is re-elected, one thing we can be assured of is a ban on mail-order ammunition. I suggest we stock up as much and as soon as possible, and take advantage of mail order opportunties while we can:(

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Be afraid.... Be very afraid.... Romney is looking good though with some good poll numbers nationwide.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
So ... you're saying if Obama gets re-elected he will put together a bill banning mail order ammo sales ... and then get the House and Senate to pass it? Really?

·
Banned
181 Posts
Romney could not be one tenth as anti gun as Osama, he is the most rabid radical anti gun President in history.
This is a joke correct?

To the OP: I stocked up on ammo awhile ago not because of who would or would not win the elections, but because of the elections themselves, ammo prices will only skyrocket as they near.

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
:mad:If BHO is re-elected, one thing we can be assured of is a ban on mail-order ammunition. I suggest we stock up as much and as soon as possible, and take advantage of mail order opportunties while we can:(
Why? Are you actually afraid Nobama can still win?

I suppose there is some sense in stocking up, on the odd chance the dems find some way to rig it.

Ammo is staying on the shelves in my area. I consider that a good sign of a Nobama eviction. I still have most of my stash from 2008. Just replaced it as I shot it.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
So ... you're saying if Obama gets re-elected he will put together a bill banning mail order ammo sales ... and then get the House and Senate to pass it? Really?
No, he will either sign an executive order or sign a treaty. Haven't you been paying attention these last 4 years?

·
Banned
650 Posts
Romney had to deal with a House and Senate that was at least 85% Democrat. Even if he vetoed the MA assault ban bill, it would have been overridden.
You must have missed the second debate. Romney claims he made a deal with sportsmen. He would open more state land for hunting in turn sportsmen agreed to the new laws. We all know that is a bald faced lie. Most sportsmen on the east coast hunt on private land and could care less about access to public land.

I am not trying to influence anyone to vote for Obama. I am just proving that Romney is no angel and trying to weasel his way into the white house.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
2,357 Posts
I still have ammo, guns, and high capacity magazines from the first time Clinton was running.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I'm not too worried. I have 1100+ rounds for each of my 4 cartridges and supplies to load about the same amount. But near same subject Obama has already said he wants the "assault weapons" ban back. Hillary and others want to micro etch ammo and reloading supplies. The Attorney General has said the USA need stronger gun control laws. Nah, nothin to worry about.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I've noticed Wal-Mart is raising a lot of prices by a couple dollars here and there.

Today I stopped by my local gun shop and they had raised prices on M193 5.56 rounds by 25%! Meanwhile my local Wal-Marts are plagued by empty shelves again.

Grab it while you can.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
No, he will either sign an executive order or sign a treaty. Haven't you been paying attention these last 4 years?
Yes, I have. Treaties have to be ratified by a super majority in the Senate. Executive Orders become law only if unchallenged by Congress 30 days after they are submitted.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts