Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a big howdy. Pull up to the fire and grab a cup of coffee.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Now there's a good cuppa coffee-been a long time-welcome to the Forum and come have coffee with us at Early Risers'-tell us what you shoot!

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Glad to have you. Been through a hunk of Montana. The western part is the most beautiful place in the US, IMHO.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Welcome home! We're glad to have you. I spent some time in Montana many years back. Passing through, I thought the area between Helena and Butte was about the prettiest place I've ever seen. A little slice of Heaven.
Tom

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
JB
A big welcome from the state of Tennessee. Glad to have you. I think that you will like it here.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

At the upper left of the screen the first is All Forums. Under that in the Lobby is where the Early Risers Coffee Shop is.
Yep found it, brought enough donuts for everyone :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
Howdy!

Montana has a bunch of mighty fine folks! Lots of good folks here, too.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I was admiring that logo also, goes good with single action and lever guns.... Sheepdog, have you noticed JBs posting number isn't working, whats with that?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think RNettles is working on some wrought iron numbers-gotta go with the real cowboy look-match that neat logo. Speaking 'bout cowboys---how 'bout that George Strait last night!!!!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Welcome to the forum JB, glad you're here! New guy buys cigars. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.