Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a Ruger owner for 25 years, but just joined the forum. My background-shortly out of high school I joined the USAF & ended up being a Combat Arms Instructor. Did that for 12 years. I've been in another line of work for 18 years & recently rekindled the firearms interest. Looking forward to the discussions here.

Mark

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark - from "The Mountain State"

Glad to have you..USAF veteran here as well.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Welcom to the forum from a fellow Missourian. Glad to hear you're back to the #1 sport. USAF Vet as well 61-65.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
17,084 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle. Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Welcome from the Florida PanHandle near Pensacola...
God Bless & Merry Christmas....

·
Registered
563 Posts
Welcome from Michigan

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome from Florida, this is a great forum with great people!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from mid-coast Maine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am a huge Ruger fan but purchased a Remington 1911R1 a few weeks ago. I can say that over on the Remington owners forum, there is a lot less traffic. Now if I had done a little more research, I probably would have waited for the SR1911...

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am a huge Ruger fan but purchased a Remington 1911R1 a few weeks ago. I can say that over on the Remington owners forum, there is a lot less traffic. Now if I had done a little more research, I probably would have waited for the SR1911...
My first 1911 was the Remington R1 (not enhanced) and I have no regrets at all. It is a great shooter and I like the more basic military look.

I also like my SR1911 and no regrets there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.