Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish I could post a pic...this critter is made of plastic with an aluminum mounting plate...and a strap that I can't figure where it goes...it's made to fit a 2" J frame-a plastic peg goes up the barrel and it mounts under a desk or on a bedframe...it's right-handed, it's called the Caretaker Quick Draw Model XJ-4, made by the General Stamping and Manuf. Co. in Hialeah, Florida.....all I could get on google was a reference to a murdered guy endorsing it.....in Florida....and the company...no reference to the gunholder....anyways...I got one and the first one who wants it and posts gets it....would fit a S&W J, Colt D, Charter or Taurus 5-shot snub.....right-handed.....

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I don't have anything that it will fit, so I'll have to pass. But I just wanted to say nice karma sheepdog! Thanks for offering it.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a karma....just cleanin' out unused stuff...someone'll think of a place to mount it.....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done deal, pm me your address....see, that was easy!!!! I hate to throw away something I can't use!!!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Thanks Sheepdog! Nice of you go give stuff like that away. I have a wood desk that I use and It'll be easy to mount it under the desk. PM sent. :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks Sheepdog! Nice of you go give stuff like that away. I have a wood desk that I use and It'll be easy to mount it under the desk. PM sent. :)

Please post a picture if you can. I'm curious to see what this think looks like. It sounds like a clever contraption.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Got the Whatcha call it Holster from Sheepdog and mounted it under my desk and it works perfect. Granny took a couple of pictures and when I get them on photo bucket I'll post them. I've never seen anything like it but it works. All I have to do is reach under the desk where my keyboard is on top and come out with a .38 Snubby. Thanks Sheepdog for making my Office safer. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts