Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my Ruger a year ago in Az. Went to a lot of Gun Shows, looked at a lot of Inside & outside carry holsters....Have not found the holster that I am happy with..Any suggestions ?

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
I use a IWB Pro Carry Deep Comfort from The Holster and love it. It is comfortable as they say. I can wear it all day at about 3:30 and some times forget I have it on.
THE HOLSTER STORE |

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just asking: shouldn't any holster that works for an SR9c also work for an SR40c?

If I hold my 9c and 40c up together, there is almost no perceptible difference I can see between their outlines, they're even about the same thickness. Fully loaded, the 40c is certainly heavier in my hand and hanging off my belt, and that's about it. I use the same Uncle Mike's cheapy IWB for the 9, the 9c, and the 40c.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fobus

I carry my SR9c in a Fobus paddle holster. Model HK1, I believe. Great fit and remains securely in place. the holster easily slips on and off my belt in case I need to leave the gun in the car (i.e. school or post office).

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Just asking: shouldn't any holster that works for an SR9c also work for an SR40c?

If I hold my 9c and 40c up together, there is almost no perceptible difference I can see between their outlines, they're even about the same thickness. Fully loaded, the 40c is certainly heavier in my hand and hanging off my belt, and that's about it. I use the same Uncle Mike's cheapy IWB for the 9, the 9c, and the 40c.
Yes, the holster I posted a pic. of, I actually bought for my SR40 before I bought my 9c. It fits them both perfectly and feels the same no matter which gun I carry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts