Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of me and everyone that knew shot himself in the head last night. He had graduated last year. Everyone loved this guy and no one is completely sure why he did it. He called his girlfriend over to his house, so her and two friends went over to find him standing on the porch with a rifle. He said he wanted to say goodbye to her in person one last time. Then he shot himself. (He was a big guy which explains the ability to shoot himself with a rifle.) The whole school was depressed today and it felt like not a single word was spoken in the halls. I am not religious but if you guys could pray for JD Lunsford and his family that would mean the world. Stay safe,

·
Registered
132 Posts
So sorry for your loss. Will pray for all who knew him.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
If he was your friend, keep him in your thoughts.
Yes, I can pray for your friend, my prayer will also include a hope that you may be able to in the future as well.
James.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Prayers for his family and friends.

Suicide is a sad situation. Demonic oppression in it's most visible form. :(

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
I have my own personal opinions of suicide and those that use it but past those, please accept my condolences and look back on the fond memories you shared with this person.

·
Registered
128 Posts
So very sorry for the loss... Prayers and condolences for his family and all those who knew him. A very close friend of mine shot herself 3 years ago. It's a really tough thing to come to terms with.

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
man, i'm very sorry. i know where he's been, and it sucks... just be there for each other and you're in my thoughts.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
So sorry to hear this. Your friend is gone and at peace.
It is very traumatic and impossible to understand for the family and friends left behind.

And it is especially tough to deal with at your age, sometimes it is the first loss of a friend your age.

Don't be afraid or embarassed to go to someone at your school for counseling or just to talk about it.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Peace be with you Hans. I will Pray for you & your friend... Please seek counseling if you need to come to terms with what has happened in your life. Plus, if your school could do a fund raiser and make a donation in his name to a suicide hotline, it would be a positive action.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your friend, Hans. I wish you an abundance of inner peace and strength.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Wow. That's... There are no words I can say right now. I'm so sorry for your loss. I send my best wishes.

·
Registered
129 Posts
God bless you Hans. I'll keep you, JD and his family in my prayers. A suicide always leaves questions that are never answered.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Sorry for your loss Hans. Prayers for your friend and his family.

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Very sorry to hear of your loss. You take care.

·
Registered
17,444 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Suicide is a tough one, it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you and your friends might be able to sit down some time in the future and make a promise to one another that there is no problem so great or embarrasing that you can't share it with one another to find the answer.
I'll keep all of you in my prayers, especially JD & his family.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts