Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
17,199 Posts
Yeah, but my Cowboys lost a close one. They looked better though.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Go Falcons!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I enjoy using Pro-football on TV as a background filler for Sundays. Fox pregame show as a warm-up (I still enjoy Terry Bradshaws sense of humor) then the afternoon games. I usually fade to sleep during the NBC evening game, depending on who's playing.

Lucky for me I have more than ONE favorite team, so there is usually a team for me to 'cheer' for involved in one or more of the Sunday games..

In Priority order, my Fav's-
Indy Colts- Local
Green Bay Packers- 2 of my kids live in WI.
Denver Broncos- Peyton Manning fan
NY Giants- Sims was great, Eli Manning gaining a history.
Chicago Bears- memories of McMahon and the FRIDGE

AND the Teams to BOO---
Anything Atlanta-
N E Patriots
NY Jets
Philadelphia Eagles

Loyalty is a funny, and highly subjective emotion in this selection.

·
Sr. Exec. Button Monkey
625 Posts
I love NFL Sunday, but always end up doing DIY projects lately. Which is probably better for me, since whenever I watch the NYJ, I give myself an ulcer, and whenever I'm working on a project, I usually come inside to check out the score and find out they've already won. (At least that's what happened with MIA and IND...)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Didnt watch any just kept tabs on the Cowgirls via game trax. Looks like once again they were a day late, dollar short and a saddle bag full of yesterday. But honestly I thought I was going to see a repreat of the Texas OU game, with the teams in different uniforms this time. Looks like another long and painful season for Cowboy fans out there this year again.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Love my Cleveland Browns since Brian Sipe & the Kardiac Kids, hate anything John Elway-related (tough memories of old AFC championship games).

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
We were at the game today. We're big Raider's fans. Almost pulled off the upset. Falcon fans had tight sphincters all game long.
A couple of times I thought the Falcons winning streak was coming to an end, It was a tight game for sure. The Falcons will not go undefeated.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts