Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a $7.49 flyer on an 10/22 buttstock pouch from Amazon hoping it would work on my PC Carbine. I was more than pleased. The pouch fits tightly on the stock and is held in place by the sling swivel stud. The pouch has an outer flap with a loop closure and an inner zipper. The best aspect of the pouch is that it holds three 17-round Glock magazines.

Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory String instrument accessory Bicycle part Font
Textile Sleeve Grey Glove Bag

·
Registered
Hirschjäger
862 Posts
That's just so wrong...you absolutely CANNOT have 10/22 gear on a PCC, you Philistine!

That's like wearing plaid pants with a polka-dot tie, you barbarian!

Geeze, what are we? Cavemen?

:ROFLMAO:

Of course, I'm joking. If it works, go with it!

Aqualung

·
Premium Member
3,307 Posts
Very practical storage and application. I like the approach.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I took a $7.49 flyer on an 10/22 buttstock pouch from Amazon hoping it would work on my PC Carbine. I was more than pleased. The pouch fits tightly on the stock and is held in place by the sling swivel stud. The pouch has an outer flap with a loop closure and an inner zipper. The best aspect of the pouch is that it holds three 17-round Glock magazines.

View attachment 158893 View attachment 158894
I have the same one on my 10/22 right now. I like it. I keep two rotary mags and a box of Velocitors in it.

·
Registered
826 Posts
That's a good way to store your operational magazines with the rifle in the safe if you are keeping it as a minute man weapon, rather than your immediate home defense weapon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts