Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Going back and forth from the CC extension stock to my other stock has worked out well, no loss in accuracy. (I inch torque the stock screw at 20, for consistency when going from one to the other). In general this platform is extremely functional for my purposes. The old dog, M&P-15, is Photo bombing this pic.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

I color code the mags with crayon and a hair blower (Old method), helps me to know what ammo I'm shooting.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

The Charger, 3 O'clock outside small dot. A four gun shoot off at 25 yards. It is also the shot more centered on the bulls eye. The others were long guns, one scoped, the other two red dot. I was impressed.

·
Registered
232 Posts
very nice indeed - a lot of satisfaction with the Charger pistols... i'm happy with mine - they are keepers for sure!

willie
on the Gulf of Mexico

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
My finale functional choice of builds, Cajon 2.5 ....Bad *** accuracy for different venues. My choice, given a solid nimble platform, usable for a variety of needs given the variety of ammo. If one noticed the tilted Hand Brace, yep functional, as given a choice, find that sweet spot then lock her down. A slight tilt makes the fit personal. Shoot safe

·
One Star
9,712 Posts
Wow that is absolutely awesome.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Wow that is absolutely awesome.
Yes and within budget, baby steps, as the base gun is solid. As for any firearm, learn how it shoots first. Basic training.
I saw a ten inch cold forged barrel that needed a compensator/brake given the threaded barrel.
Then A gun with no iron sights needed a decent affordable, reliable Red Dot, Primary Arms fulfilled that personal need.
Then I noticed the Trigger had drop in mods, a no brainer Sir.
Then I got to thinking about the bolt, could it be smother, ramping up a Semi..Tandem Kross, met that need.
Then I went for a Stark grip. A shooting preference for me in terms of girth and trigger finger placement.
Then, when happy, the CC stock set up shows up. It's history now, but a bug out gun never to be left behind.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Been promoted
, Keep your builds functional, within budget, legal and shoot safe. What a better time for thinking through a build.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts