Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Shore is a pretty SBH! (Nice picture too)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Oh me I am drooling right back into my coffee. That is a beatiful revolver you got there Jimbo. Fantastic picture of it too.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys, Yes .44 SBH. Bought used and tuned a little, then worked over lightly to clean up the stainless finish. Grips are Cary C.s from http://www.clccustomgrips.com. Love them, makes the gun feel totally different.
Edited to add, this year she will be twenty years old (young?)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very nice gun.
Thanks for the info on clccustomgrips. I've been looking for a set for my 50th .44 flat top. It has checkered grips and not much fun with full power loads.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by RK Blues

Very nice gun.
Thanks for the info on clccustomgrips. I've been looking for a set for my 50th .44 flat top. It has checkered grips and not much fun with full power loads.
When you are ready for a pair, just e-mail Cary through his web site and work out the details of what you want, wood type, style etc. If you are buying a pair he makes specifically for you, he will want you to send the grip frame only so he can custom fit the grips to your gun. You will not be disappointed. They may be expensive, but they are custom made and all hand fitted and finished.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Y'all gotta stop showing me pictures of Super Blackhawks. I've managed to control my urge to buy another one 'til now. STOP IT.

Molon Labe

Kim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts