Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone has tried the concealment t-shirt as listed at activeprogear.com? It is a t-shirt with a wide elastic band around it and a support strap over the shoulder to help support the weight of the gun. It is $40.00 but they don't charge shipping. Wondered if anyone liked it and if it was comfortable? If good things were said I could maybe see a black colored one in my future. They do list the Sp101 for it. Maybe other dealers offer it at a cheaper price?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think JB wears one...never tried them myself...my "physique" doesn't lend itself to anything extra above the belly button.......

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the belly muscle term. Sounds macho. And with the wide elastic band it could be pulled up like a bra for men. The manzier could help shape up some guys chest but I fear what it might push out! Fix one problem and create another!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Scary---how 'bout a John Wayne hi-ride cowboy holster instead...MUCH more American....

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
This is the one I wear, and it is not the same as the one by Active Pro Gear

UnderCoverComfort
http://www.undercovercomfort.com/

Mine is white short sleeve with no trama plate holder. I have 4 differant holsters plus mag carriers should I decide to carry a semi auto again. I can carry from small size to full size semi auto, extra mags, cell phone or what ever.

Throw on a slightly oversize shirt and go.... I can even tuck my shirts in and no one is the wiser as to my carry simply because it is concealed.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks JB for the response and web site! About this compression shirt?
In high school and college I wore tight shirts but now I have been fairly successful in my stomach enhancement program. I am 6'2'' and 240 so I'm not fat but you can tell I need to lose some in the waist. Would this compression shirt be comfortable or is it for the young and fit? I wonder if the regular t-shirt ones are liked or if they sag too much? Appreciate your insights.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I like the belly muscle term. Sounds macho. And with the wide elastic band it could be pulled up like a bra for men. The manzier could help shape up some guys chest but I fear what it might push out! Fix one problem and create another!
That's very funny, Stoble.

I have an underarmor shirt I wear as a base when I'm layering for really, really cold conditions (like steelhead fishing in upstate NY in January or something). But, my God. What a horrifying sight to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror before that second layer goes on!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts