Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my SR1911 cmd for about two years - great gun. Recently I acquired a Sig p226 Extreme with g10 grips. I really have learned to like the fit and feel of the g10 grips and would like to find a set for my sr1911. I know that Ruger now makes a special blued version of the SR1911 called the Talo Edition and it has black checkered g10 material with the Ruger logo. I contacted Ruger to try and buy a set of these grips - I was told NO. Does anyone know of another source? Are they made by Hogue? I know there is similar grip used in the Night
Watchman model but they aren't g10 and I don't care as much for the looks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was trying to find the g10 grips with the Ruger logo - was not aware VZ made such an item

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do you mean the G10 grips that come on the black nitride Talo railed SR1911? If so I have a set I am getting rid of.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I tried to message you back but I found out that I don't have enough post counts yet. The sale is pending. I got an offer for them right after I posted in this thread. I'm still waiting for payment. If it falls through I'll let you know.
Brandon T

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried to message you back but I found out that I don't have enough post counts yet. The sale is pending. I got an offer for them right after I posted in this thread. I'm still waiting for payment. If it falls through I'll let you know.
Brandon T
Tomorrow morning I plan to call VZ Grips and order a set of G10 Operator II grips for my SR1911. I would rather have the Ruger Talo black g10 grips - let me know before tomorrow am if you want to sell them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts