Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tandemkross POOR Customer Service

Placed a decent sized parts order for my 22/45 on the 5th of February and have seen nothing yet. Prior to deciding on who I would give my money to, communication was first rate with Jennifer from TK and since my phone order, emails have been pretty well non existent and I now have no clue as to what's going on with my order.

I really wanted their straight pull Victory trigger but she seemed so punctual in responding to my emails, I thought I'll order all my parts from them rather then their competitors and now I'm certainly having reservations with my decision.

If they possibly didn't have all the parts in stock, I'd be fine with being informed of that and my order would take awhile longer but when a company doesn't return messages when they've been paid that's nothing short of annoying and poor customer service in my opinion. Just be upfront and honest with people.

I was told last Thursday {after I emailed again inquiring of the status} my order would go out the next day and I've heard nothing. Emailed them since and still no response. It's been over 2 weeks now and no idea where my order is.

All other minimal parts orders I placed with 2 other retailers are sitting here already and I can't do nothing until I receive TK parts to get my Ruger back together and I missed last weekends meet because of this mix up.

Had I known this I would've ordered from another retailer.

Just wondering if I'm the only one who's experienced this kind of service from Tandemkross??

·
Registered
25 Posts
My dealings with them have been exactly the opposite. They make really good stuff and I hope you get this straightened out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm typically not the type to bring negative feedback about any company to forums, especially when I felt good initially about dealing with them up until the excessive wait time and lack of correspondence. It wasn't about whining about TK but rather looking for feedback.

I had thought of calling them, but it's just as easy if someone's avoiding you to just not answer the phone as was the case with emailing them.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well here we are 2 days after they informed me with Tracking info and there's still nothing indicating my order has moved at all.. haha.. almost 3 Weeks now since i ordered parts and still in limbo..

I called their number yesterday mid afternoon and no one answered, imagine that, so i left a message, to return my call, and guess what no a single person has called me back.... It'll be the last time i Ever order parts from these clowns..

I dont care how great a retailers equipment may be, without good Service, you got nothing!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought a compensator and the timing was off. I called and they sent a kit of spacers to correct the problem. ( no charge). Fixed it right up. Great service.
Got a fitting to replace the mag disconnect and it worked great and the video was a great help.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Excellent service here..... ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Charger fan

I would just like to list my experience dealing with TANDEMKROSS.
I live in QLD Australia and recently ordered 4 mags and a charging handle. Received confirmation of order, but no confirmation of order being posted. After 2 1/2 weeks asked if there was a problem, and was told no, just waiting on paperwork. Since then all my enquiries have been ignored, and I have contacted my bank to see if they can do anything as I paid by credit card. I have been dealing with American companies for over 8 years, and until now have had nothing but praise for the service as I quite often received things from over there faster than I could if ordered within Australia. Unfortunately my dealings with this company has left me feeling rather unsure about any further dealings.
Did you ever get your order delivered

1 - 13 of 13 Posts