Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this a few months ago....anyone have any experience with it? I have asked on some other sites and 1911 owners reply.....This is a Taurus P911 Stainless 9mm...Seems like a good shooter........not malfunctions in 300 rds.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Taurus 9mm for the info .....that answers my questions. I agree with those posters. It feels good and shoots just fine. I consider it my favorite 9mm pistol. (The 1911-1A however, will always be my first love) Of course, as posted elsewhere, I have a Kimber 22 cal conversion on it because I can no longer afford .45 ammo.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Chief If you hang around here long enough you are going to have to break down and buy yourself a Ruger;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had Ruger P911 for some time now. I would say over 300 rounds myself & recently had a gunsmith check it over & he said it look good. I added a Houge grip, & it really adds to the gun. I purchased mine because at the time it was the only compact 9MM that had a safety & de-cocker. The only draw back is I have not found anyone who carries magzines. I would like to get maybe two more.

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Yeah, that's a nice little gun. It's more along the lines of a Beretta 92 Vertec, which is my favorite of the Beretta 92 lineup. :)

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
I had a PT45 several years ago and it worked okay. I didn't keep it long and I forgot what I traded it on! Me, I like Smith P n R N frames and 1911's!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts