Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people of the Ruger forum.
I haven't been on in a bit. It seems I have an oppurtunity to buy a Taurus pt945 for what seems to be a good price. $200 Its only been shot a few times. I was wondering if they are a good gun,what they are worth because if I buy it I will resell if its worth doing. And any other info on these guns would be helpful Thanks.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hello people of the Ruger forum.
I haven't been on in a bit. It seems I have an oppurtunity to buy a Taurus pt945 for what seems to be a good price. $200 Its only been shot a few times. I was wondering if they are a good gun,what they are worth because if I buy it I will resell if its worth doing. And any other info on these guns would be helpful Thanks.
I don't have any experience with that pistol, but maybe the good people over at taurusarmed.net can give you the best advice.

If I could field strip & inspect the gun for any obvious defect/flaw/damage, I'd give it a go for $200.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I've had a few Taurus' guns I bought used and were great. 970 .22, 627 357, and a 24/7 which I just sold on gunbroker. I used it for a couple of friendly competitions and didn't have any issues with it.

I think Taurus has stepped up their game with quality and customer service as I've been seeing more and more of them at the range.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I've had a few Taurus guns I bought used and were great. 970 .22, 627 357, and a 24/7 which I just sold on gunbroker. I used it for a couple of friendly competitions and didn't have any issues with it.

I think Taurus has stepped up their game with quality and customer service as I've been seeing more and more of them at the range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts