Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting close to 100 and it's only 10:30. Forecast 102* with humidity of 42%. Still hot but at least not like being wrapped in a steaming wet towel.
I did fill up with gas yesterday and the price had dropped to $2.619, lowest I've seen in awhile. Still cost me $62 to fill up. That hurts.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
This ole' man has been thinkin' motorcycle but i don't know if my back could handle it.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, too old for two wheels here too. Plus it's hard to find one that has a ladder rack and tool bins.

·
Banned
282 Posts
We've been having a very unusual summer in the Portland, Oregon area. We had the wettest July EVER, and so far the coolest August EVER. We had about a half inch of "global warming" two days ago, with temps in the 60's-70's.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
104* in Wichita today. 99* by the time I got home. Gas is $2.65 in Wichita & $2.72 in Arkansas City. Of course, the two cities are 60 miles apart, but they both have refineries within 30 miles. So, I play the gas price game every two day's. :( It still sucks though! :(

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
3rd day over 100 and gas is $2.65 at the cheaper places in Topeka. Bought gas in Columbia, Mo. Saturday for $2.58.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update- Today filled up at a new low - $2.549, and the high temp today hit 99*. Hope the end of August brings an early end to hot weather but doesn't look like it. Another glass of water and I'm off to walk the dog.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hey it' only 80 degrees here now right now, humidity 77%. 100/101 degrees predicted outside of Louisville today. Only 99 yesterday. Gas varies quite a bit in Ky state wide. Jumps up and down from day to day in my neighborhood but is is running between $2.749 to $2.899 now. Of course every time I have to fill up it just happens to be at it's highest level.[V]
baker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts