Ruger Forum banner

221 - 240 of 247 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,906 Posts
Heck! Maybe Spring has sprung. It's cloudy with light rain and 38 degrees.

Reactions: Maddmax

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
27 and wet snow.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
The temp here hasn't been all that bad ranging from the single digits to near 30 BUT the disappearance of my 4' snow gage caught my attention.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
The temp here hasn't been all that bad ranging from the single digits to near 30 BUT the disappearance of my 4' snow gage caught my attention.
That reminds me, I have two picnic tables out there somewhere I haven't seen.

Reactions: rman and Jack Ruger

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
That reminds me, I have two picnic tables out there somewhere I haven't seen.
The good thing about that is it gives me an excuse to not plow anywhere near the "lost" items. It took 4 hours to get 300' of driveway cleared.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
The good thing about that is it gives me an excuse to not plow anywhere near the "lost" items. It took 4 hours to get 300' of driveway cleared.
A week ago it was -19 below zero. Today it "could" hit 40 (upper 30s for sure). Gotta love it here. Tables should be showing up soon. :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
It did hit 40 here! I shot on the Outdoor Range to chronograph a couple of loads. Wouldn't have worked out if I had needed anything besides the berm to shoot at, the target rails are still buried under the snow.

Bruce

·
Registered
13 Posts
81 degrees here today, down to 33 last night. Expected to be 79 tomorrow, low of 42 tonight. Humidity expected to be 7%.

·
One Star
10,301 Posts
41 degrees and partly cloudy.

·
Premium Member
2,906 Posts
It's 43 and cloudy here. Yesterday it was sunny and 73. Two weeks ago it was -1. I'm so confused. :unsure:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
Well warming up here in MN, 27 now and will be 40 on Saturday so basically a 70 degree temp swing from when this thread started almost 2 weeks ago so guess what? Saturday we will be out shooting some Rugers on the range!!! Now this thread is also Ruger related 🤣🤣 like how I did that LOL

·
One Star
10,301 Posts
It is 45 degrees and clear here tonight.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Mid 50’s currently, forecast for Sat/Sun is 77/81. Central SC View attachment 152364
Those Daffodils(?) would not be very happy around here this past week. We have gotten above freezing a few times but temperatures in the low 20's with winds up to 50 mph have been more the rule than exception. Not forecast to get up to freezing for a few days but it might reach 50F by midweek so ..... when all is said and done I bet they tell us it was 'average' again.

Bruce

221 - 240 of 247 Posts