1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,339 Posts
This photo pretty much "sez it all".

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glad he's sitting down-they'd lock him up for hunting by moonlight:D if he stood up-----one of your special friends, JB?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hot tub, cold beer, warm rifle. Can it get much better? I know what you're thinking. Cut that out. This is a hunting thread..

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
and here I thought I was bad, in my first marrage I shot a buck out the master bath room window dang that new wife of mine just about died with that buck. She asked me why I did that and I told heck it was cold outside. Ok the 30-06 was a little loud ok I'll admit that the next year I used a 243, she was really mad. Just no pleasing her.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
As I am really pulling things together for this coming year's deer season I just had to comment on what a great post this was.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Tomorrow is our gun opening day and I know while I am out there I am going to wish I had a stand or blind like this. This thread for some reason always stays in my mind.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I just got back from the hills where I hiked through snow, wiped frozen snot from my beard, and was sure that my ears may fall off if it got any colder. The only elk I saw were hanging out in a farmer's pasture outside of town. I would have liked to sit in a tub in his backyard and stay warm, and have a successful hunt to boot.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I love it......in my part of Texas here is what is popular amongst the money bags.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts