Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here in Texas know anything about or use this service. Web site seems like a bunch of lawyers have set up a program for us CHL holders. I know most of us don't think much of lawyers but in this day and age they are needed.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
don't live in, nor from, texas, but that's an interesting concept. just checked out their website. might have to look into that and see if nevada's participating state.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I have been a member since I got my CHL. I figure if you are prepared to use your weapon in self defense, be prepared for the after effects too. Hopefully I won't ever need it, but the card is always in my wallet.

Basically, if you subscribe to the service, they give you an 800 number. If you have to use your weapon and are anywhere in Texas, you call the number as soon as you get off the phone with 911. They send a lawyer immediately and all lawyer fees are covered by the subscription.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I've been looking into the Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network. 85.00 bucks a year, and 50.00 bucks for each additional family member over the age of 18. Lots of experts in the field at your defense should it have to go to court. Defending yourself after defending yourself could get really expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts