Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a **32** hour shift near Twisp, WA. It said he sat down, took one sip of Gatorade, and was asleep in 30 seconds.
And thank you to our Australian friends who are sending us firefighters. We appreciate it.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Dangerous, difficult, and mostly thankless work. Ranks right up there with our military men and women. Thank you all.

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Dangerous, difficult, and mostly thankless work. Ranks right up there with our military men and women. Thank you all.
Absolutely! They don't get enough credit for the work they do. God bless them all!

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,571 Posts
Yep! Two thumbs up to these guys' efforts.

·
Registered
704 Posts
We are living through those same fires ourselves right now. It has been gruesome for everyone up here. Yes! THANK YOU FIREFIGHTERS for all of your efforts. YOU ARE HEROES each and everyone!

·
Registered
704 Posts
No issue from me Bonk. Always nice to hear another opinion. Thanks.
My wife and I both work in Healthcare. For about four days our facility was in danger of this fire and a possible forced evacuation of our 50 very ill patients. We too were sleep deprived due to our duties. At one point 50+ hours without any significant sleep. Our local fire guys were able to successfully divide the fire into two fronts that passed east and west around our position. They are both still burning out of control to our south now.
I share this NOT to garner any accolades. We were just doing our jobs and so was our equally exhausted staff. There will be many more stories of heroism during this fire devastation that will never be publicly told. I am happy that the firefighters get the praise. They are an easily identifiable public face of things. Fire conditions up here are still awful. They have mostly moved out of our immediate area but are still roaring out of control.

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Tough guys!

·
Premium Member
4,344 Posts
My apologies to the OP for hijacking his /her thread. That wasn't my intent and I meant no slur towards firefighters. I stand by my opinion but this might not have been the best thread to voice it.

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Thanks for the thread Planeguy!
Those guys risk their lives every time they fight a fire.

·
Banned
9,381 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
These people are heroes for what they do to save lives and property..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts