Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank everyone on this forum for a really good forum. I have yet to see some of the stuff that goes on on other forums. This is a nice peaceable place to be.
:):)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
You got that right K5 and we like it that way. I use to belong to a bunch of different sites and now I am down to about 1/2doz I go to on a regular bases. I am in and out of here all day long if I am home. I like the people here real well.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Best gun forum on the planet! We help each other here...not bash each other. If we all work at it, it will stay this way.:D

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
This is my second home and family. As long as I have anything to do with it, it will stay this way. Life is too short to have to put up with a lot of insults and nonsence when you don't have to. We will take all the people that like this Board the way it is, and those that want to argue and insult can find plenty at other places on the Internet.:D

·
Registered
758 Posts
Good folks here. We are all here to share and learn....and maybe even have a laugh or two.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I've only been a member for a couple of weeks, but the respect to others I see on this forum is truely refreshing. I have stopped reading at least 6 forums during the past year because of constant childish behavior. I hope this site remains as nice as I have seen, and that I may, in some small way, contribute to the kind, friendly atmosphere.
Carl.....

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
We need some controversy in here, you guys are making Rick, Calvins and Iowegans job too easy. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts