Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is a time of year that we look around and see all the things that we should be thankful for, I am thankful for this Board and the effort you members have put forth, in making this a enjoyable place to hang out and visit, make friends, and learn more about guns and shooting. This Board wouldn't be what it is now if it wasn't for each one of you making it what it is. A BIG THANK YOU !!!:D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I am proud to be here best forum I have ever been on and its the only one I belong too.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I agree...a great bunch of knowledgable people, that act as gentlemen should act. I am extremely proud and thankful to be part of it.

·
Premium Member
2,818 Posts
Thanks to all for making even an old fart like me feel welcome! This is a place with good information, good times, good guns and good friends.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I really enjoy my time here more than any other forum. Feel like I have made some friends. A BIG Thanks to Calvin for giving us a place to hang out and to Iowegan, RNettles and Keith Smith for their time and energies put into keeping this a great place to be a part of.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all from Texas!

I've been reading tons of posts here since I joined. Lot's of great people here!

Donald

P.S. Don't ya just love the smell of gun oil in the morning?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
thanks to you and to all members for such a great place to visit.

·
Registered
696 Posts
We thank you for having us here and want to wish all the 'others' a very Happy Thanksgiving.............
we have LOTS to be thankful for ourselves.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I'm thankful for all of the great people that hang out on this forum.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Sam

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Thanksgiving is my all time favorite holiday of the year simply because it commemorates a concept as opposed to some event, therefore we as men can't muck it up to much with our own traditions and rituals. Thanking God for his many blessings is pretty hard to mess up. I thank Him for this forum and the many blessings I have shared here and elsewhere this year, and I thank Him for the continued blessings to all the people and families represented here. Thank you Lord for this fellowship.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts