Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After recently losing my job I had to go out and liquidate some assets to make ends meet. Unfortunately some of my higher value firearms had to bite the dust during a time that I really didn't want to lose them.
I decided to take my time and make sure I could sell and get in return something of a similar quality just better value. You may have seen one of these pop up when I purchased it a couple weeks ago but, I think you will see I did a good job not losing my pants in a time that I needed additional cash in return.

The 3 Pigs

I promise my shooting is better than my picture taking! ;) I'm really excited with the pickups. The Glock is nothing new as I have had Glocks for years but, the P85 is new to me and it's amazing how quickly it has become a favorite of mine. So I found some great value buys, capitalized on a frenzied market with some of my higher value pieces and have come away still feeling whole.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bear! I think so too. It was tough to say goodbye to some but these have definitely filled the void in my heart ;)

·
Registered
17,101 Posts
You can't go wrong with that Dan Wesson either.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks and yeah the Dan Wesson is awesome! Smooth Trigger and it almost feels like it's cheating when it comes to how accurate it is. Maybe it is? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts