Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Farmer

A farmer of German decent, walking through his field, notices a man kneeling down and drinking from his farm pond.

The farmer shouts, "Trink das wasser nicht. Die kuhen haben dahin gesheissen."
(Which means: "Don't drink the water, the cows shit in it".)

The kneeling man shouts back, angrily, "I'm a Muslim, I don't understand you.
I speak Arabic and English. If you can't speak in the sacred tongue of Islam, speak to me in English."

The farmer replies, "Use two hands, you'll get more." :D

This is my brother's joke but he's more of a lurker than a new thread starter. Hi Danny!!!! He doesn't like to own up to being related to me. I have 'Natalie' moments but it's truly the AAADD. That was just the greatest thread!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I don't know, I kinda liked it!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
:eek: :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
I lived 15 yrs in Amish country in Penna and there a few here in TN.. and made friends
with them in both states... and to make fun of someone who would FORGIVE you and
PRAY you even if you killed there children which happen a few years ago in a PA school.
and a thought like that would never come to them . So yes I think that is a bad joke in
very bad taste.. there BIBLE and there word and action is there whole life

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well, I DO have a sense of humor and I think it is hilarious! It also expresses a sentiment many of us feel.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey fellas, I LOVE the Amish and I agree with their ways. I didn't mean any disrespect - I'll remove Amish and put German okay?

·
Banned
186 Posts
Everybody just needs to lighten up, come on lets all sing cum by ya.
TN-Gun-Runner can start us off!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I lived 15 yrs in Amish country in Penna and there a few here in TN.. and made friends
with them in both states... and to make fun of someone who would FORGIVE you and
PRAY you even if you killed there children which happen a few years ago in a PA school.
and a thought like that would never come to them . So yes I think that is a bad joke in
very bad taste.. there BIBLE and there word and action is there whole life
The joke was making fun of the Muslim drinking the water, not the Amish farmer.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Everybody just needs to lighten up, come on lets all sing cum by ya.
TN-Gun-Runner can start us off!
cum by ya Sorry but that one of hangups
Like all blondes don't like blonde jokes . Natilie THANK YOU and remenber my
dog Duke is watching. Don't click pic he gets larger and larger

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Drop yo' BB, tn gun runner-EVERYONE loves the Amish...good living people....but even the conservative Amish have an opinion of the Muslims who're threatening America!!!! That was the joke....

My favorite Amish joke is about the Amish farmer whose wife woke him in the night and told him someone was downstairs in the dining room.....taking his 12 in hand, he found a burglar with his hands in the family silver....he swung that old double up and said "Friend, I would not harm thee for the world, but thou standest where I am about to shoot!"

Splain it to Duke...he ain't laughin' neither!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Aahh, Natalie...my grandfather was part German.....I'm upset....Oh, and I know a cow who's not in the moooooooooooooood to be joked about, either....;)

the whole point of the Punchline is for us to loosen up and have a giggle....let's hold that thought.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Drop yo' BB, tn gun runner-EVERYONE loves the Amish...good living people....but even the conservative Amish have an opinion of the Muslims who're threatening America!!!! That was the joke....

My favorite Amish joke is about the Amish farmer whose wife woke him in the night and told him someone was downstairs in the dining room.....taking his 12 in hand, he found a burglar with his hands in the family silver....he swung that old double up and said "Friend, I would not harm thee for the world, but thou standest where I am about to shoot!"

Splain it to Duke...he ain't laughin' neither!!!
Now I found this joke to be funny and in good taste the other one I didn't.
I'm 50% German, there a city and stadium in Germany with my last name on
it. The replacement of Amish with German is find with me and acceptable in
my book.. I'm 65 and never heard any conservative Amish in my life. Are
you talking about someone who broke away from the Amish life style and
believe THEY ARE NOT AMISH. They don't get involved in the English world..

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now I found this joke to be funny and in good taste the other one I didn't.
I'm 50% German, there a city and stadium in Germany with my last name on
it. The replacement of Amish with German is find with me and acceptable in
my book.. I'm 65 and never heard any conservative Amish in my life. Are
you talking about someone who broke away from the Amish life style and
believe THEY ARE NOT AMISH. They don't get involved in the English world..
I could change it to a French farmer - got any Frenchmen in your family?? Just pokin' fun at the Muslims NOT the Amish. I truly do love the Amish.

There are conservative Amish (following all the old traditions, the Beachy Amish who use electricity and ride in cars and those that leave because they don't realize what they had.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aahh, Natalie...my grandfather was part German.....I'm upset....Oh, and I know a cow who's not in the moooooooooooooood to be joked about, either....;)

the whole point of the Punchline is for us to loosen up and have a giggle....let's hold that thought.....
You're the spark leading to a lot of laughter my little puppy.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Hey I'm German and its a good thing that I have ABCD or I might get ups....Wow cool dog tn gun runner!

The bad part about being German is the hair cuts are so expensive, they charge me by the corner.
Think about it Natalie.

·
Registered
128 Posts
My dog is loves women and kids, I love women and hate kids, and yes I'm
1/4 french you have one more 1/4 left [HA HA] try again.. I'm an old biker
and not thinned skinned. Love your pic of Natalie Woods now she was HOT,
shame she got murdered.. Love your other jokes you posted ...TGR

click to enlarge

1 - 20 of 20 Posts